I want to give a sincere thank you to AJ Irving at ajschildrensbooks for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. AJ is an award-winning children’s book author. She likes to inspire children to use their “mighty imaginations” and her children’s book Mama’s Purse does just that. I’m thrilled that she found Frog on a Blog worthy of mentioning on her site.
The award rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Seven (positively boring) facts about me:
- If I wasn’t a writer and a Library Assistant, I think I’d like to be a dog trainer.
- I’m addicted to chocolate and eat it every day.
- My mom has Parkinson’s disease.
- I was a floral designer for ten years.
- I was voted “quietest girl” in my high school class.
- When I was thirteen, I got a parakeet that I named Birdie; she lived to be thirteen years old.
- I get mega motion sick in just about any moving vehicle.
My fifteen nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Check them out!):
- Sonja Anderson Books
- Picture Books Help Kids Soar
- Z is for Zampetti
- There’s a Book for That
- The Beauty of Picture Books
- Design of the Picture Book
- This Picture Book Life
- Lauri’s Stories
- Picture Book Month
- Nerdy Book Club
- Sub It Club
- The Poisoned Martini
- Frogs are Green
- Gentle Carousel Miniature Therapy Horses
Blogger awards are a great way to spread the word about blogs that you enjoy. We can all use a bit of help getting the word out about our blogs. If I’ve nominated you and you’d rather not participate, that’s okay, but please consider giving a shout-out for some of the blogs you follow. Those bloggers will appreciate your support. 🙂