A book’s release date is a very special time for an author. It’s a BOOK BIRTHDAY! It’s a time for celebration and I want to celebrate with you. That’s why today I’m starting a new feature here on the Frog called Hoppy Book Birthday. Here’s how it works–
If you have a children’s picture book set to be released, tell me about it!
Use the form on my Contact page and give me the following information:
- Release Date
- A link to a picture of the cover
- Short summary of the book
I will spotlight your book on Frog on a Blog and wish you a Hoppy Book Birthday! Your post will be sent to all of my blog followers and social media friends. In return, please comply with the following 3 conditions:
- Your book must be a children’s picture book (It can be fiction or nonfiction, traditionally published or self-published, or even an eBook, but it must be a picture book. Picture books are the focus of this blog.)
- Subscribe to Frog on a Blog by entering your e-mail in the ‘subscribe’ box near the top of the sidebar. (You can always unsubscribe at a later date, if you choose.)
- Share your Hoppy Book Birthday post on one of your social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Blog, etc. (Why wouldn’t you want to share your good news?)
That’s it! It’s a piece of cake, birthday cake. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first, third, thirtieth, or three hundredth book, let’s celebrate your BOOK BIRTHDAY together!
I will make every effort to post on or as close as possible to your release date. Family and work take priority.