Please join me in wishing a Hoppy Book Birthday to Just a Duck?, written and illustrated by Carin Bramsen! Just a Duck? was “born” on January 27, 2015 and is a sequel to Carin’s lovable picture book Hey, Duck!.
I did an interview with Carin in 2013. Read it here.
The Just a Duck? Baby Book
- Full Name (Title): Just a Duck?
- Parent (Author): Carin Bramsen
- Parent (Illustrator): Carin Bramsen
- Obstetrician (Publisher): Random House
- Birthdate (Release Date): January 27, 2015
- Baby Photo and Vitals (Cover and More Information): http://www.randomhouse.com/book/235350/just-a-duck-by-carin-bramsen
- Physical Characteristics (Format and Summary): Traditional hardcover picture book/Carin Bramsen’s beloved Hey, Duck! characters return in this humorous and heartwarming picture book about friendship. Now that Cat has learned to play games that Duck enjoys, it’s Duck’s turn to try things that Cat likes. However, climbing trees and swatting at leaves prove to be a bit tricky for flat-footed Duck. What’s an unlikely pair of friends to do?