If you have a children’s picture book you’d like reviewed, please keep in mind the following conditions:
- I only review children’s picture books. Children’s picture books are the focus of this blog. They can be fiction or nonfiction. I do not review adult books, young adult books, poetry, or other genres of children’s books.
- I currently only review physical books, as opposed to digital or electronic copies of books. I feel part of the over all experience of reading a picture book is holding it in your hands and turning the pages.
- I cannot accept every review request that I receive. Reviewing is a hobby. I am an author and a library assistant. I work full-time. I simply do not have the time to accept every review request. If I don’t accept your request, please don’t take it personally.
- It is extremely helpful to me if I can find information about your book online. It would be nearly impossible to make a decision about reviewing your book if there is no information online. I will most likely decline the request for review.
- My schedule fills up quickly. If I accept your book for review, I cannot guarantee when the review will be done. I am often booked several weeks in advance. But rest assured, I will get to it.
- I will decide what to do with your book after the review is completed. I may keep your book and add it to my personal library. I may offer it as a blog giveaway. I may give the book away or donate it to a worthy cause. Don’t worry, your book will find a good home.
- Please do not send me your book without contacting me first. If you do, I cannot guarantee I will review it, nor will I return it. I may give the book away or donate it to a worthy cause.
If, after reading these conditions, you would like to contact me regarding a book review, please use the form on my Contact page. I look forward to hearing from you.