- Title: DADDY, CAN YOU SEE THE MOON?
- Author: Gayle C. Krause
- Illustrator: Carlos de la Garza
- Publisher: Clearfork/SPORK
- Release Date: April 9, 2019
- Format: Hardcover
- Summary: Written in rhyme, Daddy, Can You See the Moon? is about the special moments a young boy and his deployed dad share by looking at the moon, until the father comes home a wounded warrior and the boy realizes that love was what kept them connected all along.
- Author’s Site: www.gayleckrause.com
Do you have a children’s picture book coming out soon? I’d love to wish it a Happy Book Birthday here on Frog on a Blog! CLICK for more information.