Happy Book Birthday
PEARLA AND HER UNPREDICTABLY PERFECT DAY
- Title – Pearla and Her Unpredictably Perfect Day
- Author – Rochel Lieberman
- Illustrator – Lloyd Jones
- Publisher – Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date – December 21, 2016
- Format – 40 pages hardcover, includes guide for parents and discussion questions
- Summary –
Pearla loves to bake! Her favourite foods are cookies and cupcakes, which she sells at her dad’s bakery. She always tries very hard to make her baking absolutely perfect, but one day Pearla is so busy that she makes a huge mistake! Have fun with Pearla as she learns how to adapt when her day doesn’t go to plan and realises it could turn out to be pretty perfect after all.
This is a scrumptious tale for children aged 4-12, particularly those who experience anxiety or developmental issues. It demonstrates that you can’t succeed unless you try and that it’s ok to make mistakes. Pearla’s strategies for solving her problems will help children to overcome their own hurdles.
- More Information – https://www.amazon.com/Pearla-her-Unpredictably-Perfect-Day/dp/1785927345